SERVICES & PRICES
Despite the Dutch Tax Authorities’ slogan “We cannot make it nicer, but we can make it easier”, even Dutch people often struggle with their tax filing.
We provide the best approach to do Dutch tax filings in the Netherlands.
Choose the rate you are interested in:
- Tax declarations(all types of declarations for individuals and partners)€180/220 for 1 declaration
- Tax consultations€250 per hour*
- Tax map€500 for 1 items
We prepare all types of tax declarations (C-form, M-form, P-form, etc.),
And we always give an explanation for each declaration.
TimingThe tax declaration can be filed from March 1 until April 30.
PriceThe price of an individual tax declaration is €180 (excl VAT), and tax declaration for partners – €220 (excl VAT). Including explanations for each declaration.
What is the fiscal (tax) partnership?You are fiscal partners if you and your partner are married, or you and your partner have a registered partnership in gemeente (samenwoning contract).
2) you have a child together or one of you recognized the child of the other,
3) you are included in your partner’s pension contract,
4) you are both the owners of the property in which you are registered,
5) you live with a child from a former marriage of one of you.
Let’s find a way for you to reach your goals using an optimized tax solution.
(all prices are excl. VAT)
We can help you apply for different types of allowances and subsidies
- Childcare allowance (Kinderopvangtoeslag) is a contribution for parents towards the costs of childcare.
- Health care allowance (Zorgtoeslag) is a contribution towards the cost of the monthly premium payment for Dutch health insurance.
- Rent Allowance (Huurtoeslag) is a government contribution towards the cost of your monthly rent.
Child benefits (Kinderbijslag)
You can receive a contribution for the costs of raising your child(ren) up to the age of 18. The amount of this amount depends on the age of your child and where your child lives.
We provide online consultations on the topic. Our specialists can help you to submit the form for Kinderbijslag.
World income declarations (Wereldinkomen)
Your worldwide income is your total Dutch and non-Dutch income together. This is the income you have in or from the Netherlands, plus your non-Dutch income (for example, your income from work or assets in a country other than the Netherlands).
Comparative tax declarations analysis
We provide a report that will help you to track how your income has changed over the last 3 years
Provisional Assessments (voorlopige aanslag)
- Voorlopige aanslag – preliminary calculations for the coming year.
- Voorlopige aanslag – which you will receive after filing your annual tax declaration.
Tax reports reduction claim averaging for 3 years (Middeling)
If you meet the conditions, you can request the tax reports reduction claim averaging for 3 years (Middeling).
In the form you indicate which 3 consecutive calendar years you want to average. We can help you to make a calculation of the tax refund to see whether you meet the conditions and then submit this form to your tax office.
After you have submitted your request, you will receive a decision from the Dutch tax authorities (Belastingdienst) within 8 weeks.
Schedule a free 15 min
with our experts