17. Do you have a tax partner?
If you answered “no”
fields 18-23 do not need to be filled in, go to question 24 immediately
*Definition of tax partnership
You are tax partners if you are:
- or in a registered partnership (in gemeente).
If you are registered at the same address and meet one of the following conditions:
1) You have signed a notarial cohabitation agreement,
2) You have a child together,
3) One of you acknowledged the partner’s child,
4) You have joined the same pension fund,
5) You both own the property you live in,
6) One of you have a child who lives with you,
7) You were tax partners in the previous year;
24. Do you have children?